||Early Bird Registration
Until 28th February 2018
1st March – 21st March
|Late & Onsite Registration
22nd March – 31st March
|Residents /Nurses/ Allied health Professionals
|Medical Students & Interns
- Registration fees entitles participants to attend all the general & concurrent sessions, entrance to
exhibition, 2 daily coffee breaks, daily lunch and congress materials
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, online registration is possible until 24 March 2018 (GMT+ 4). From this
date onwards, we advise you to register onsite at the Millennium Hotel & Convention Centre Kuwaiit, during congress
registration hours, commencing on 29 March 2018.
- *For administrative purpose, a copy of your ID is required as a proof in order to avail the registration fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fee apply as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
- If you cannot attend the event, we are happy to accept a substitute delegate until 1st March, 2018. After this date, name changes can only be
coordinated onsite with a fee of USD 20.00 or AED 75.00 per name changed.
Cancellation & Refund
- 100% refund - cancellation 30 days before the event date with a deduction of administrative fee of USD 100.00 or AED 365.00.
- No refund - 100% cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations 30 days prior to the event date.
Bank Transfer & Credit Card Information:
A copy of the bank reciept must be sent by fax or emailed together with the completed registration form to +971 4 311 6301 or send
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that bank transmission fees have to be paid by the transmitter.
Bank details are as follows
||MCI Middle East LLC
||Bank Account (AED): 1011 233252 601 / IBAN: AE200260001011233252601
||Bank Account (USD): 1021 233252 602 / IBAN: AE280260001021233252602
||P.O. Box 11954, Al Souk Branch, Dubai, U.A.E.
||+ 971 4 35 33 545
Only Visa, MasterCard are accepted. For credit card payments, you must fax/email clear copies of both sides of the credit card and of your passport copy to:
MCI Middle East LLC, P.O. Box 124752, Dubai Fax: +971 4 311 63 01 email@example.com
- Registrations not accompanied by appropriate payment as outlined above will not be honored until full payment is received.
- When names of participants are NOT stated on the bank transfer, your payment cannot be linked. Consequently, your payment will be unknown to the Administration Office.
- Only the forms of payment listed above are acceptable. Company and personal cheques are not accepted.
- Currency exchange charges or bank collection fees are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Please do not forward any values by mail. The Organizing Committee will accept no liability for any loss.
Insurance and Liability
In registering for GGSD 2018, you agree that neither the Organizing Committee nor the Conference Secretariat accept any liability. Participants are requested to make their own arrangements in respect of health and travel insurance.
Confirmation of Registration for Participants
When your completed registration form plus payment is received by the Conference Secretariat you will receive a written confirmation
of your registration by email. The confirmation will include a registration number which must be submitted at the registration desk when
receiving the conference badge and documents.
Cancellation of the Conference and Inability of a Registered Delegate to Attend
- In the case of strikes, flood, fire, “force majeure” or any other circumstances beyond the control GGSD Organizing Committee resulting in the partial or complete cancellation of the Conference (and of any part of its program), the Organizing Committee cannot be held liable. No refund of the registration fees or of the hotel pre-payment/deposits will be made.
- MCI Middle East LLC have been made aware that a number of service providers (Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and Trade Show Housing), have contacted a number of companies or individuals who are supporting 4TS Top To Toe Transcatheter Solutions, citing the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
- Please note that Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and Trade Show Housing do not represent MCI Middle East nor GGSD, nor have they been authorized to use MCI Middle East LLC and, or GGSD or trademarks on information they send out to participants.
If you are contacted by Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and/or Trade Show Housing by phone or emails, we urge participants to proceed with extreme caution before committing or entering into any conversation with Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and Trade Show Housing.
Kindly direct all your accommodation or housing queries in regards to the Congress to firstname.lastname@example.org